the Rift

[OPEN] Does This Place Give You Anxiety? (WELCOME)

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra
so i listen to the    wind for an answer
Lately, she is not hard to find. With the roof on the greenhouse completed, Lyanna has taken to working the soil. When she is gone, it’s in search of herbs she could dig up and bring back to plant. When Frostfall rolled around again, she wanted the greenhouse to be well stocked. She’d traveled south a lot, finding plants that would grow in the winter so long as they were warm. Which, hopefully, the greenhouse would provide if it worked as it should.

Today, she’s tilling the soil, a small pile of herbs and roots at her feet. Slowly, she begins digging a hole, scraping at the ground with her hooves. A little trowel would be nice, she thinks. Certainly, it would make planting faster, would allow her to spend half as much time in this place. Though she also likes the excuse to linger in the greenhouse. It is her job to be here, but it gives her space to herself. Something she takes too much of, spending less and less time mingling in the herd.

It hurt, pretending like she belonged. So she just stopped pretending.

The Cerndyr is familiar, she smiles at Tin when he finds her though she’s quick to stop planting and follow him quickly. Her immediate assumption is something has happened to Raeden, and she bolts through the forest as quickly as she can manage. Soon though, the familiar golden mare comes into view, and she seems unharmed. A sign of relief escapes Lyanna before she turns her attention to the stranger at Raeden’s side.

She gives Raeden a nod, but her attention stays on the stranger. “I’m Lyanna, one of the Moon Doctors in the Edge. May I help you?” It’s obvious this mare is the reason Tin came to find her, the cuts along her skin obvious. “And can you tell me what hurts?” She could, of course, see the cuts. But she needed to know if there was anything internal that she could not see. It always helped her target the magic.

lyanna

art by yewrezz

@Raeden @Nitika
Nitika, if you prefer I wait till after you post, just let me know and I can edit! But I had some time and wanted to make sure Lyanna was around to help :)

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does This Place Give You Anxiety? (WELCOME) - by Lyanna - 01-15-2017, 01:02 PM