the Rift

[OPEN] Does This Place Give You Anxiety? (WELCOME)

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

RAEDEN & TIN
Didn't you know that Poision is always Pretty?

Listening to the quiet girl her head nodded slightly. Nitika seemed to take in all the information that she spoke to her, even though she was pretty quiet. Raeden Wartched as Tin was no longer in her sight. He was a great compaion to have at her side, even if he was onhery. Tin leapt through the bushes and thick fog of Edge. He knew who he was looking for. The Moon Doctor that he was most fond of was in the Green House. Green eyes looked to the woman the was planting and she followed without hesitation. It comforted the deer knowing that she would so eagerly follow him to his bonded. Finally when he jumped from the bush, Lyanna came to a halt infornt of Raeden and their new friend. His gaze went to the girl who was hurt then to the Moon Doctor. "Lyanna will take good care of you. She is wonderful at her job, I think she is the best. Everyone has their own oppinions though. " She smiled softly as the moon doctor asked what was wrong. Nitika was eager to answer.

Silver flairs watched as the girl pointed to her elbow area. She was glad that the equine would allow Lyanna to heal her. Once the girl was done speaking her honey words flowed from her maw again."I offered to heal her until we got here, but she braved through the pain with out my help. " Light chuckles came from her maw as she looked over to Tin. The Cerndry watched closly to see if the mare would feel reliefe and want to stay in their little home.

"talk talk talk"

table code by tamme

@Lyanna

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does This Place Give You Anxiety? (WELCOME) - by Raeden - 01-16-2017, 09:34 PM