the Rift

[OPEN] Drifter.

Bathsheba Posts: 45
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.3 hh :: II years
Kansas
bathsheba
It should have been exciting to see the grey mare even remotely interested in my qualms. Instead it was vaguely unnerving, though not enough to disturb the joy coursing through my veins. It was a feeling that would not be so easily quashed, for every fiber of my being fought to keep it alive. Black hooves shuffled across the pine mold, drawing me up close to the mare, chest heaving. "I went looking, for my mother," I explain, voice tremulous with emotion "but I did not find her. I got lost instead, I do not know how long I've been stuck in that darkness...". Darkness that threatened every vestige of happiness I claimed as each word rolled off my tongue, hot and heavy like poison in a pond.

(No!) My mind shoved, pressing against the familiar twinges of depression I had come to know so personally. Not with Syrena here, Syrena would banish such nastiness away, right? It was strange how in all the time I had been separated from my mother, from... Sialia, how this one mare seemed to have taken residence in my life. A solid pillar that albeit, was not always there, took more responsibility for my well being than she had any right to. I could jump back to that time on the beach, meeting her among the growing crowd and how she trailed after me everywhere I went. Before that we met in this place here, fighting off a bevy of forest creatures over what later was revealed to be an egg. An egg that still haunted my thoughts on occasion to be honest.

"I missed you." I admitted softly, bowing my head, ears tipped back in affection rather than aggression as I inched closer to the mares lower neck.

"Talk."

ooc - trash, trash, trash, trash
@Syrena
look to the stars

image | coding

Email P

Messages In This Thread
Drifter. - by Bathsheba - 01-15-2017, 09:52 AM
RE: Drifter. - by Syrena - 01-15-2017, 06:56 PM
RE: Drifter. - by Bathsheba - 01-23-2017, 05:48 PM
RE: Drifter. - by Syrena - 01-29-2017, 07:55 PM
RE: Drifter. - by Bathsheba - 02-22-2017, 12:25 PM