A Moment in Peace (Open)

Zamoro Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

ZAMORO</style>
  A Stallion of Strength and Kindness</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"
This conversation was enjoyable for Zamoro. Talking to a beauty of a lass, was fair but when chatting with a great chieftess. That would make anyone's day! Zamoro had not been chatting with anyone very much since he arrived at Windtossed Foothills. They all seemed like tough, strong, and great people, Zamoro never really chatted with the people of his herd much when he got here. But now warming up to these people he realizes their perspective and natural kindness toward each other. He was in fact, glad that he joined the herd of Windtossed Foothills. For they were equines he could enjoy, equines who knew much more that he could learn from.

Zamoro now, talked with this mare, enjoyed it a lot. He hadn't had a real conversation in some time, and this was a great advantage for his social skills. Though he felt no regret towards flirting with her a little just to get a smile. He couldn't help the fact that she was beautiful, and he loved all beautiful things even if they were not equines. The next move he thought that she spoke of was incredible, to become a warrior of this herd? What a great offer that is, she offers a great opportunity, and no longer will I be a lone warrior walking the colds. I will have a reason to be a warrior, to defend these Equines and their families. Just thinking of that made him gaze a little away from the chieftess at the cool blue sky. Thinking of this opportunity he seemed definitely into this offer. Indeed he was a warrior, strong and fast. But would he be good enough? There was going to be definitely more stronger equines than him, that's for sure. But here was his chance to train harder, with fellow warriors of this herd. His response to the chieftess would probably change his life in the herd just thinking of it.

Turning his head back to the Pegasus, he felt his mind repeat over the same positive thing. Giving a more better gaze to the eyes, he spoke in a jolly voice as he always was a jolly one. Zamoro, for a strong stallion, he was kindest. "Yes, I always well wanted to become a warrior since I was only but a young one." He felt his heart wanting to burst with excitement."I would gladly love to join your forces, as I will learn a lot from the fellow warriors about fighting, and help this herd." He couldn't help but smile, the joy he felt, made him feel the light tingling go through his chest and legs.

Messages In This Thread
A Moment in Peace (Open) - by Zamoro - 10-28-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: A Moment in Peace (Open) - by Svetlana - 11-01-2012, 10:11 AM
RE: A Moment in Peace (Open) - by Zamoro - 11-01-2012, 02:02 PM
RE: A Moment in Peace (Open) - by Svetlana - 11-01-2012, 04:53 PM
RE: A Moment in Peace (Open) - by Zamoro - 11-19-2012, 12:57 PM
RE: A Moment in Peace (Open) - by Svetlana - 11-19-2012, 08:21 PM
RE: A Moment in Peace (Open) - by Zamoro - 11-20-2012, 10:17 AM