the Rift

[OPEN] Practice makes... glass? [crafting]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.

A deep voice rumbled that was not very sure of its self. raeden cocked her head slightly and looked to Tin. Did you hear that? Her question rung in Tin's skull as she looked around the lands. Tin nodded his skull slightly telling her that he did hear the booming sounds. Raeden looked around to see who was speaking, but she could not see the man, so she decided to go find him.

The pair had walked for awhile before hearing the voice rumble again, he was here to create glass. Interesting... This had to be the large feathered man from the meeting. Shaking her head the mare picked up a trot to get closer to where the call came from. Finally, she made it to the boarded. Glass spikes glistened and glimmered in the sun's rays. The girl took a moment to admire the new wall that surrounded Edge. It was so beautiful, powerful, and dangerous. This would keep the herd protected from a land attack. Her deviant smile turned to charm as teal orbs came to rest upon the man.

Trotting closer she looked to the towering beast. Heavy wings rested at his sides, and she could not help bu think of Ron and Loth. He looked so much like them, but she could not let herself fall for another man right now. Ron was her priority. Tin shuffled next to her peeking from her pale gold sides as she spoke. Hello, I am Raeden a scout here.You must be Graasvoel. I could not help but hear your call about making glass. Charming tones filled her maw as the feminine curves leaned to rest on her left rear hoof. I was wondering if you could make a small hawk necklace on a glass chain. It does not have to be perfect, but I would be honored to have the first trinket that you crafted with your new magic. Sweet tones fell silent as deep teal eyes looked upon the man's face. Cream strands of her mane and tail flowed in the soft breeze of birdsong. That's if you do not mind crafting something for me. giggling lightly she looked to Tin then back to the man.

words

OOC:: She is requesting a small hawk necklace on a glass chain please :)

Image Credits

@Graasvoel

Messages In This Thread
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Raeden - 01-16-2017, 10:08 PM
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Yael - 01-25-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Iona - 01-25-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Yael - 02-05-2017, 03:19 PM