the Rift

[OPEN] Practice makes... glass? [crafting]

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

It was unlike this particular man to ever feel greedy, though in this moment when he felt so insignificant that he felt an odd sensation that came with rudeness as he approached the Glaziers.
Reminding himself that he was a specter, an equally ranked member of this herd gave him some comfort, yet still the beast felt inferior. It was a feeling he hated and dreaded more than any other - curse Iona for setting this upon him.

"If I may be so bold," the snake uttered to the most vibrant coloured of the pair; one blessed with wings and a great bulk of a stature. "may I make a personal request?"
"I require parts of an armour set - a head and neck piece, a breastplate and a rump piece with connecting chain mail and an overlay of cotton tapestry. It is a schematic that will require materials from both the north and south - do I have your word that it can be made if the materials are collected?"

The former silk trader would not settle for some clunking glass nor common iron - his own personal armor would be a masterpiece, a testament to his former self. The man who had come to Helovia and vanished in the threshold - nothing would ever be found of that man, not even his name. Toulouse he was now, Toulouse of Myrhh.

art: © x coding: © x

@Graasvoel Toulouse has no request for rn, but if he gathers materials/quests for it can a suit of armor be made a little similar to this? (http://orig09.deviantart.net/1154/f/2009...ootten.jpg)
(no saddle obvs)
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Yael - 01-25-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Iona - 01-25-2017, 09:45 PM