the Rift

[OPEN] Practice makes... glass? [crafting]

Maude Posts: 140
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Yearling
Bunnie

The rising swirl of the mist makes her eyes widen with surprise and delight, her tiny hooves bouncily prancing beneath her, and her muzzle lowering to hover eagerly about the spectacle of the magic. Careful not to touch the moving mist, fearful as to what might become of her nose if she intervened in the magic in such a way, Maude gasps and unleashes an, “oooh!” of reverence as the small pots appear from the molecules of mist.

A pale, pretty blue, just like clean water, or a bright, summer sky veiled in the gauze of clouds, they are one of the cherub’s most favorite colors in the world, aside from sea foams, creams, and the red, shiny copper of her father’s coat. Alongside the planter’s tools appears a watering can, though she is less enthralled with its creation, than she had been the pots, still quite distracted with admiring Mesec’s first few gifts.

Whoa!” she exclaims, brushing her ginger lips across the smooth, cold surface of the nearest planter, her still-wide eyes flicking up towards the Glazier with a broad smile in tow, “thank you so much!

Giggling as she stacks them and they sing in contact with another, she carefully sets them inside the wide mouth of the can.

I’ll be sure to bring you some of the flowers I grow!” she promises, before happily grasping her easy to hold, new watering tool and happily making her way home. She had to start now, if she wanted flowers by summer’s end!

If you’re tossing & you’re turning,
& you just can’t fall asleep,
I’ll sing a song beside you. and if you ever forget
how much you really mean to me, every day,
I will remind you.

Art by neverrmind @ DA

@Mesec
Hold onto this lullaby, even when the music's gone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Yael - 01-25-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Iona - 01-25-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Yael - 02-05-2017, 03:19 PM
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Maude - 02-06-2017, 11:01 AM