the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shifting thoughts[EARTH or MOON]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
The stallion stands looking out over the sea breathing in the cool morning air. Birdsong was upon them all, bringing with it the heat the duo had come to love. As the sun slowly rose it's fingers of light caressing the rippling waves of the sea he turned to his wolf. "Well Isabella, I think it;s time we try and find a little more magic in the world." She wagged her tail golden eyes shifting back to the ocean once more before turning to leave with her brother. The stallion smiled softy as she shifted forms and took to the air. With a half lunge the stallion threw hisbody over the sand. Thick legs beat that the cool grains leaving divots in the ground. After a few strides his massive silver and teal wings popped open catching the ocean wind and throwing his body into the sky.

It didn't take the Preyton and hybrid long to reach the Veins of the gods. Carefully the pair touched down eyes looking across the bridge. Isabella shifted back to the silvery wolf with ivy over her golden eyes. Lifting his head the stallion strode calmly towards the  shrines. Isabella stuck close to his right side her ears pricked curiously as she gazed around. Without hesitating to walked to the Sun god's shrine and bowed before it. "Thank you for all you do Sir." His voice was a low warm whisper before he rose and stepped back.

The stallion had respect for every true God that ruled over these lands and did not care which, if any chose to come and see him today. He was well aware how busy their immortal lives truly where. He smiled down at his sister before lifting his head, "I seek council. I'll be honest, I come to ask a favor, but I'd also like to just talk with you." He smiled warmly wonder which if any would come to his call.

Talking
Words: 325
OOC: Using my VOTG pass to call down either The Moon or Earth <3
Seeking ::[Magic: DarkxEarth| Can turn into a Hellhound that retains his body mass, height, and ivy markings]
:: [Restrictions | Transformation is very painful leaving him immobile for six seconds] @Mythical Request
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Shifting thoughts[EARTH or MOON] - by Ilios - 01-16-2017, 06:46 PM
RE: Shifting thoughts[EARTH or MOON] - by Ilios - 01-19-2017, 01:20 AM
RE: Shifting thoughts[EARTH or MOON] - by Ilios - 01-23-2017, 04:32 AM