the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shifting thoughts[EARTH or MOON]

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the MOON

The moon shines brightly

I wished to hold my thanks for everyone else, until I was sure who would grace us. The Goddess smiled. "Hedging your bets I see." She purred, though her tone was one of approval. "Don't want to offend anyone, until you know who might turn up, eh? Smart."

She nodded for him to continue.

As he mentioned power, her approval - and her smile - grew. She decided that she liked this stallion. He spoke his mind, seemed clever, and did not try to awkwardly put words in her mouth or guess at what it was she was going to say next. So many did that you know, and it was awfully tiresome. She liked a man who spoke his mind and was confident about it. Confident and relaxed; no need to get all up in arms about every little thing.

Power was it? Wolves? Sure the Goddess thought, why not.

"Indeed they are fearsome, and for good reason. They are intimidating, clever hunters, and their bite is far strong than most would give them credit for." The Goddess looked to Isabella, sensing the power within her. "I shall give you what you seek .. .but it is up to you to decide how long it takes. If this really is for your family, perhaps you'll choose the faster option. If not-" She shrugged. "Then it will take longer."

The Goddess smiled, before continuing. "You must EITHER, intimidate someone, have Isabella - as a wolf - bite someone and offer no excuse or justification, and sneak up on someone. OR you must battle a wolf, not your own, must suffer the bite of one, again - not your own, and not the one that you fight, learn what it is like to be hunted down, and finally, must eat raw meat." The Goddess shrugged and smiled. "The choice is yours."

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Shifting thoughts[EARTH or MOON] - by Ilios - 01-16-2017, 06:46 PM
RE: Shifting thoughts[EARTH or MOON] - by Ilios - 01-19-2017, 01:20 AM
RE: Shifting thoughts[EARTH or MOON] - by God of the Moon - 01-22-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: Shifting thoughts[EARTH or MOON] - by Ilios - 01-23-2017, 04:32 AM