the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shifting thoughts[EARTH or MOON]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
He beamed at her praise and dipped his head once more. Her beauty was paralleled by none, and that made the stallion nervous. The man knew if he ever, gods forbid, lost his home in the Throat he would go back to her domain. That is where he had grown up living in the dark misty forests of the Edge. Darkness was no stranger to him, and the stallion embraced it.

When he looked back up she gestured for him to continue. As he spoke her growing smile did not evade his silver eyes. When he said his whole spill she watched him for a second then spoke herself. He nodded along with her wise words. He had stumbled upon wolves eating a fresh kill when he had been young. He had watched their powerful jaws crush bones and tear away flesh with ease. He had marveled at their grace and ferocity; that was when his obsession had started.

When the dark Goddess turned her solid eyes to Isabella she lifted her head proudly. She knew what she was capable of,and was glad another knew of her wolf form's power. She met the silver eyes of the Goddess then looked away showing her respect for the lady. Ilios smiled approvingly down at his silver wolf before turning his attention back to the lilac lady.

His ears pricked and quivered slightly as she said she would grant his request but one would be faster. To him that meant easier not faster. He listened to her requirements quietly thinking about what the choice he would have to make. Hurt and scare others or be hurt and scared. He rolled the thoughts around for a brief moment. The decision was easy for the kindhearted man."I'm the one asking for this, so I will be the one to suffer for it." He looked into her beautiful silver orbs feeling very determined to do her tasks correctly and swiftly. "Thank you for this opportunity my Lady." He dipped his head smiling softly.

Talking
Words: 338
OOC: @Mythical Request
Seeking ::[Magic: DarkxEarth| Can turn into a Hellhound that retains his body mass, height, and ivy markings]
:: [Restrictions | Transformation is very painful leaving him immobile for six seconds]
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Shifting thoughts[EARTH or MOON] - by Ilios - 01-16-2017, 06:46 PM
RE: Shifting thoughts[EARTH or MOON] - by Ilios - 01-19-2017, 01:20 AM
RE: Shifting thoughts[EARTH or MOON] - by Ilios - 01-23-2017, 04:32 AM