the Rift

[OPEN] A storm to wash you clean [Bone Collecting]

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Lightning strikes every time she moves
“Holy shit.”

It hadn’t even crossed my head that Kisamoa would’ve wanted bones from the water, too. Which was its own kettle of fish, because who the fuck was capable of pulling shit from the waves? Who could breath underwater AND swim all the way down there AND pull up piles and piles of bones all at once?

Well uh, here’s my answer I guess. Some chick who looked like Kisa’s cousin, only once removed. Chico made a face (in our head) and he was on the precipice of calling her all sorts of oooooh girl ugly names, but I was already coming up to her, talking to her, which stripped him of his right to talk shit on her (in my vicinity). At least at the moment. “You need help with that?” I asked, my eyes raking over all the types of ones that were on the shore, already excavated...including a skull that honestly looked like a monster or maybe Shapes’ mama. (Nice). “With….that piece of shit?” My eyes were glued on it, my brow cocked, cuz holy shit.

C’mon, your turn to help, too, I hissed at Chico in my head; he growled and grumbled and slid off my back with a flutter of his leathery wings. Ugh, he had a chore to do. He grabbed a pelvic bone and promptly stalked off, mad at me and everyone and everything that had conspired to make him do a thing he didn’t feel like doing.
Chico
and Roskuld
image credits

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A storm to wash you clean [Bone Collecting] - by Roskuld - 01-21-2017, 07:52 PM