the Rift

[OPEN] A storm to wash you clean [Bone Collecting]

Mathèo Posts: 65
Dragon's Throat Colt
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2 :: 3 seasons
Delphi :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Odd

And again, because family was such a sloppy term in the Throat, Thèo found nothing amiss at Ros labeling herself an uncle. He had thought it was a masculine term (as Aquila currently was), but he must have been wrong.

She was saying she was one after all.

"Yes please." He said to Uncle Ros, his voice sing-song and polite. He'd been taught manners very early on, and although there were times he didn't feel like using them, life hadn't yet taught him that sometimes that was alright.

As Aquila addressed him, his shiny gaze fell upon her mouth, as if trying to visualize the strange words she was uttering; as if there would be some cue he'd be able to see, to discern her meaning. Nothing came though. Instead, he peered up at her, expression angelic and warm as he simply said, "I don't know what that means." His voice was almost pathetically innocent. Thèo's life hadn't taken any turns yet that had instructed him in certain conversational situations that required reading between the lines. For instance, maybe blankly staring at someone and saying "I have no idea what you just said", could come across as rude. But Thèo didn't know what she had said, but he wanted to. And so he continued to stare up at her expectantly, the corners of his mouth tilted ever so slightly upwards in happy anticipation.

Grab some ‘o these bones here, will ya?

Okay Uncle. But Thèo didn't actually say these words outloud, he just thought them. But as it happened sometimes, Thèo's mental voice just sort of .. projected silently outwards. Without knowing that he had done this, Thèo shrugged and began gathering.

mathèo
I got a river for a soul
And baby you're a boat

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: A storm to wash you clean [Bone Collecting] - by Mathèo - 01-22-2017, 12:35 AM