the Rift

[OPEN] If I had friends they would be Heathens ( Bone Collecting)

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

So innocent; pure & sweet.

She wandered away from the group that had surrounded the god. Her teal gaze fell to the ocean ahead of her. It had been a long time since Raeden was in the Endless Blue. Memories went back to when she met Tembovu and Rexanna. The scene was interesting and intimate between the King and herself, but now all was different. She was used by him to make the other golden woman jealous. Did the man not understand that jealousy was an evil thing? It made you do stuff that normally would not be in the nature of the beast. Or did jealousy bring out the real monster hiding deep within? Somethings will always go unknown, but she had to come to terms with that fact. A sight left her golden maw as she walked deeper and deeper withing the endless blue. The place was beautiful that's for sure, but was it breathtaking?

All questions aside she knew what she had to do. Lowering her maw the mare let it drag along the sand. Grain stuck to pale golden tones with a kiss of the ocean honoring the beauty. Milky white strands drug against the sand like a lost feather floating in the wind. She actually loved every moment she was alone.  Well, Raeden was not really alone due to always having Tin by her side, but she enjoyed being away from others. For some odd reason,  other equines made her shutter. Fake smiles had to plaster across her face, sweet tones forced the girl into conversations, and she had to be all around fake to make others happy.

Velvet nostrils found their way to a bone what was laying on the shore. For a moment she remained there looking and wondering about who this belonged to. So much death and destruction happened on the very grounds her cream hooves stood on. Shuffling the bone away from the ocean's lapping waves, Readen started to make a pile. Tin sipped along in his merry fashion picking up smaller bones along the beach. Sighing slightly teal eyes rolled, she has been in Helovia for awhile now, and she still does not know who she can honestly call her friend. There were many she was aquated with,  but were they really her friend? Pushing past the emotions, the mare picked up another bone and continued her work.  

speaking 
OOC:: Be friends with my lonely girl!! I figured this would be a good way to start a friendship! Tagging Enna in case she would like to meet Rae for the first time :)

Image Credits

@Enna

Messages In This Thread
If I had friends they would be Heathens ( Bone Collecting) - by Raeden - 01-16-2017, 11:50 PM