the Rift

I Dont Wanna Fight Alone Anymore

Carlisle Posts: 2
Unclaimed
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 8
Sheena

It means an ugly fight. With lives lost
Things have changed since fleeing the lands he was born in, his body and mind not as young or naive as he'd once been. Still, there is a lingering hope that there is good in others, that not all of the world is cruel... full of monsters. How far he had wandered was unknown, years it had taken. Venturing from land to land, never staying put for long, his wings often causing him to be an outcast of herds. Chased off, and unwelcome. It was a curse and a blessing he supposed, furthering his distrust in strangers. Allowing him to pull up a wall, to protect his heart and mind from their harsh words and violent actions. Silently he moves across these new lands, white wings idly tucked securely against black and white sides. Each step measured, calculated. It is different here than in his birthlands, here the season's change.. the temperature not unbearable. A cool breeze seems to drift across the lands, rustling the feathers of his wings.

Scars litter his pelt tell a story of hardship and struggle, yet somehow his head remains high... proud. His steps while calculated are not hesitant, but sure.... Confident. Striking blue eyes scan the horizon as he moves as quietly as possible through the forest in this new land. If his time alone had taught him nothing, it was that not every land was welcoming... not every land was safe. Shifting his wings against his sides he slows his pace, having wandered further into the forest and yet.. not a soul was to be seen. Not yet at least, perhaps for now it was safe to stop, to rest. His black hue offers some camouflage in the dark forest, limited thanks to the stark white of his wings.

Halting near what would appear to others as some random tree, he waits. His mind shifting, plotting. Would this new, strange lands be where he could finally settle down, finally make a name for himself far from the ghosts of his past? He doubted it, expected to be driven off once more and marked a freak. A loner. Perhaps it was foolish to stop, to wait and see if any others approached him. He knew he should continue on, continue to a different land and yet.. he was tired of running.

TAG: ---  |  WORDS: 389  |  NOTE(S): Its been years since I Played him. I'm a bit rusty, will get better.  |  

Messages In This Thread
I Dont Wanna Fight Alone Anymore - by Carlisle - 01-17-2017, 12:27 AM
RE: I Dont Wanna Fight Alone Anymore - by Lyanna - 01-17-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: I Dont Wanna Fight Alone Anymore - by Lyanna - 01-19-2017, 10:08 AM