the Rift

[OPEN] Girl in the French Film

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
toulouse

Manons words came as a cool breeze, a zephyr of fresh air. To hear someone speak a similar sense to his own mind was comforting beyond any words that any lips might utter and most embraces any could lock him in. Here on this cliff he had found someone who would stand with him in a cause to unite the sleuths - that was something he had not expected when slinking from his hollow.

Could he have it his way, Toulouse would test the ballerina's strengths as a sleuth in action and then hopefully promote her to scout... a rank already taken by the woman who fell as his challenger. There were plans though, Plans which only existed within his own machiavellian mind - there was a path to take to claim Ionas role, a path to take to grant the Laurelin a place at his side, and hopefully a path to slip the mottled assassin in as their assistant.

A coup?
Those had been Manon's curious words, Causing the serpents lips to curl upwards in what could only be described as a devious smile. "Come now, that sounds a bit chaotic" The gelding hissed with a hint of a giggle.
"But yes. A coup d'etat is has come to"

It had crossed his mind multiple times by now that someone so eager might really be a trap, a leech willing to suck information from him. Perhaps Iona had put her up to it - or Raeden (even better). Hopefully, if she truly was a leech, the woman knew that it would forever be his word against her own. His crystalline gaze fell upon her own with a cautious glare, though he saw nothing but curiosity and a wish to help in her own eyes. This was no quivering spy.

the motherland don't love you,
the fatherland dont love you.
so why love anything?

the faithless; they dont love you
the zealous hearts dont love you.
and that's not gonna change.

ut deo.

art: © x coding: © x

oml <3 you're so kind, It means so much to hear someone say that! I didnt think he was very cool at all xD I absolutely adore manon but im pretty sure you already know that ;) ;)
Partners in crime they shall be!
lmao i can imagine toulouse constantly trying to test the friendzone but just never getting through HAHAHA gawd manon c'mon
@Manon
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
Girl in the French Film - by Manon - 01-18-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: Girl in the French Film - by Toulouse - 01-18-2017, 05:47 AM