the Rift

[OPEN] Girl in the French Film

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
toulouse

Manon was quick to wear his suspicions away - perhaps it was a spark within her eye that lead him to believe they actually could trust one another. It was unlike he ever could trust another being though; Anyone drawing breath could scheme and lie, he knew this much to be true. Manon might one day obtain a loop of his trust if she was lucky.

The mottled woman's next words brought the most crinkled of smiles to the gelding's lips, his older eyes creasing at the edges as he grinned. Really, what could he tell her? There was not much to know about Toulouse... or rather, not much he could share.
"I hail from the great plains; Dorobo." it was clear by his accent and appearance that there was much more to the story - he was not the colour of a cheetah or antelope like their King, nor did he possess any kind of fierce Dorobian accent. Soon a smirk crossed his drifting mind, his glassy eyes turning downwards with a hint of sadness "I am afraid I am boring myself, dear Manon. The truth is there really is nought else to know about me"
The serpent had spoken quite a lie, as there really was a great deal more than what met the eye when it came to this gelding of the Great Plains.

"You must tell me of yourself, though. You are young and remarkably beautiful - where is your handsome beau?" Toulouse spoke with a cheeky smirk upon his face, his nose remaining straight ahead while his eyes crooned sideways to his companion. The man could only assume such a beauty would come with a stag attached to her hip.

the motherland don't love you,
the fatherland dont love you.
so why love anything?

the faithless; they dont love you
the zealous hearts dont love you.
and that's not gonna change.

ut deo.

art: © x coding: © x

@manon
<3
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM