the Rift

[OPEN] How Tragic

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy

Why was he awake this early? Golden eyes opened to see dawn's light peeking from the horizion. His chocolate muzzle huffed slightly as he stood up from his resting spot. Long legs stretched and loosened the tight muscles from the long night's sleep. Birds chirped and cheered their morning songs at the boy, and he grumbled at the thought. Why could something be so happy, cheerful, full of life, and ecstatic about day break? Narrowing his eyes at the chirping bastards he kicked the tree that they perched their ass on. Scampering and running away distressed chirping noises flooded the air along with heavy flapping sounds. "Serves you right." Zubari mumbled and huffed trudging into the herd land.

He did not have to travel far away from his resting place before he heard vocals of another beast. Growing horns reached for the sky and they finally sat at 6 inches above his ears. They would serve good use when he is older and ready to fight his own battles, for now, they just itch and hurt. Through the thickened mist a figure appeared on the edge of the cliff. Breathing in a deep breath of the humid air, the prince walked closer to the beast. Tall horns broke the horizon of the man's skull. He was much older than Zubari, but most people were. Edge did have a lot of children lurking in the depths, but he found them boring. They were a poor excuse for a good time, and they never had intellectual topics to speak about. Quite frankly they were unamussing, poorly educated, childish, and not willing to grow up.

Golden eyes rested upon the man as Zubari came to a halt next to him. There was something about him that made the boy think he knew who he was. No name in his memories matched the bi-colored face. Then it dawned on him. This was the man who was at his grand entrance to the earth. He found Tembovu shortly after the first breaths of air filled the young boy's lungs. Zubari had grown greatly since that day. Muscles were starting to fill out, and deep black spots filled the chocolate tones. His head tilted slightly "You are my father's friend. I remember you." Slightly dull tones filled the air as he looked over the cliff. "He called you.... Aji I think." Bright golden eyes squinted slightly thinking back to that day. Then a long sigh came from his maw "Mom and Katua have been missing, I can't find them anywhere. Dad does not seem to care very much, he replaced us with his new family. Have you by chance seen them?" Annoyed vocals came from his maw thinking about his father's relationships. He tried to smile past the pain and look to the man called Aji, but disappointment was plastered across his small features.

"Talk."
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

@Kiuaji

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
How Tragic - by Kiuaji - 01-18-2017, 11:55 AM
RE: How Tragic - by Zubari - 01-25-2017, 10:14 PM