Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
V
I
T
A
N
I

This has to be the farthest north i've been in months. Since leaving the Falls actually. Sarabi pads along just ahead of me, ensuring that we are alone. Today I don't feel like having to deal with others. Just my bonded and I, as it's been for years now. Us against the world. Today, we were going to take on the Blood Falls. I don't remember the last time I came here, and figured it was time for us to leave the warmer south for a bit. I say warmer, as it's warmer than the north is. Specially since it's early BirdSong and all.

BirdSong. It also means I am another year older. Three years old. I look to Sarabi just ahead of me and beam with sudden pride. Sarabi has been with me for what feels like my entire life. But honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sounds up ahead The hellhound speaks smoothly into my mind. She's still gloating after my talk with Volterra. I need to figure out what is going on there. We stopped, waiting until the sounds faded before she moves ahead to check it out. Come look! Comes the sudden excited cry. Unsure of what is going on, I race ahead and find where my other half is. Before her, is a beautiful shell necklace. Someone clearly had either lost it, or dropped it. Finders keepers. I mentally speak back to Sarabi. She nods and scoops it up into her mouth without hesitation. Looking back, maybe we should of been more careful.... But ah well.

Gently, as I lower my head she moves the shell necklace over my head and onto my neck. The moment I lift my head, it shows it's true abilities. Out over my chest comes this chain like material. By the time it is done, it looks like I am wearing armor. Not everywhere, but enough so that I would never be worried in battle again.

Talk
Sarabi Talks

Image Credit

Takes the necklace Calypso dropped :)

Messages In This Thread
Enough is Enough - by Calypso - 01-19-2017, 09:01 PM
RE: Enough is Enough - by Vitani - 01-19-2017, 09:33 PM
RE: Enough is Enough - by Calypso - 01-19-2017, 09:46 PM