the Rift

[PRIVATE] Enough is Enough

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

It doesn't take long. A hellhound I think they are called found my necklace, and was shortly after followed by an equine mare. I have to admit. The young girl, maybe about my age was beautiful in her own way. Her eyes, half blue and half green. I had never seen such eyes before. Perhaps I never will see them again. Either way, she puts on the necklace which seems to respond to her at once. Showing just what it could really do. I look silently to Dae, smiling. I may not be taking that protection into the wilds away from Helovia, but it makes me feel good knowing that someone has it to keep them safe here.

As one, Dae and I turn. I cast one quick glance over my shoulder to try and forever memorize the look of the girl, just in case I come back. Together, we head for the Threshold and into the wilds. To long I have been away from my family. It's time I return and take back my home, with my twin at my side.... That is, if I can find him...

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

Calypso leaves the necklace with Vitani, and heads out of Helovia :D
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]

Messages In This Thread
Enough is Enough - by Calypso - 01-19-2017, 09:01 PM
RE: Enough is Enough - by Vitani - 01-19-2017, 09:33 PM
RE: Enough is Enough - by Calypso - 01-19-2017, 09:46 PM