the Rift

Homeward bound(all are welcome)

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

AARON
A SHEPHERD I SHALL BE, FOR THEE, MY LORD, FOR THEE, POWER HATH DESCENDED FORTH FROM THY HAND, THAT MY FEET MAY SWIFTLY CARRY OUT THY COMMAND, SO I SHALL FLOW A RIVER FORTH TO THEE AND TEEMING WITH SOULS SHALL IT EVER BE

The fire lady, wasn't the only one who had returned home to Helovia. My travels had taken me far away from Helovia, which had not been the intention. But I had gotten word, a possible lead on where one of my sisters children... I had to go. There had been no time to send word to anyone. Alanna had even thought about running home, but I needed her with me. The lead however, had lead us right back to Helovia. This time, I honestly give up finding my sisters children. It has been years. Either they made it here, and are happy and healthy without me, or they did not make it in the wilds alone. No matter what, there is nothing I can do anymore.

For the first time in my life, I need to make choices that put me first. Even my son, would be grown enough to handle himself now. Not to mention, Alanna had taught Arwen everything she could before our mission. I would let my son know I was back in time. But first, I needed to make a return of my own... Only not to the Falls as i'm sure everyone would expect.

The glass beads, clink softly in my mane as blue flames appear ahead. I only knew one mare who held that magic. One that I had not seen for a very long time. Together, Alanna and I go forward as I call upon my dragons of fire to light our way. I am unsure why she is using her fire, and hope that if she is in danger that I can help her. We were old herd mates after all. Before I can arrive, but just as my fire dragons break into the clearing I hear another voice. "Since I have stumbled upon you, I might as well introduce myself. I'm Glacia, Of the Worlds Edge. Is there anything I might be able to assist you with? Maybe shelter to rest? Or even a home?" Instantly I relax. I may not know this girl Glacia, but she is from the Edge. That is enough for me. I step calmly into the clearing and my voice rumbles in answer. "I know I would like to return to my old home. My name is Aaron, and my bonded is Alanna. I was a Glazier when I called the Edge home..." I allow my voice to trail off, not wanting to overwhelm anyone. It is then I turn to Parelia. I offer her a smile and a nod. I don't know how keen she will be to see me, but hey it's worth a try.

"Talk"
"Alanna speaks"

@Parelia - yep, Aaron crashed

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Parelia - 01-19-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Glacia - 01-20-2017, 05:14 PM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Aaron - 01-21-2017, 12:31 AM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Parelia - 01-23-2017, 02:38 AM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Glacia - 02-05-2017, 05:37 PM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Aaron - 02-07-2017, 11:27 PM