the Rift

Homeward bound(all are welcome)

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

PARELIA
Honest hearts are undercover. We are shadows on our own
Parelia smiled warmly at the girl that stumbled upon them. She extinguished her blue flames and stepped forward. Her voice was warm with a tint of laughter, "Are you alright? It seems like you're the one that was startled." There wasn't an ounce of judgment in her voice as she watched the much taller and younger girl. She watched her eyes move over her own body and nodded inwardly at her cautiousness. Parelia wished she had been more cautious at that age. The newer scars upon her body prickled at the thought, she shoved the memories away and looked the girl over. Twigs and other debris littered her mane and tail, and she half wondered with the mare was a newcomer herself.

Penna calls to her mind and her head turns sharply to look to her left. Light bobs through the darkness growing closer. 'Penna.' Without another thought the falcon takes wing to investigate. His reply brings her comfort and she relaxes turning back to the spotted beauty. As she spoke a bright excited smile covers her face. Aaron and Alanna step into the clearing before she can say a word and she turns to smile at the handsome bay and white stallion and his Hellhound. She dips her head warmly to him in greeting as Penna lands upon her long scared withers.

She listens to his words and smiles brighter still. True to his nature the stallion smiles and nods at her. She grins and speaks warmly, "It's nice to see you again Aaron, and Alanna." Turning back to the stallion she smiles warmly, "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Glacia. I am Parelia, I two was once a Glazier at the Edge, and would like to return." Penna screeches and puffs out his chest, "Excuse me mister grouch," she laughs and shakes her chiseled head warmly, "This is my ever faithful, albeit grumpy, companion Penna." He clenches his claws lightly in warning of her annoying introduction, but she can sense his humor all the same.

Speaking  Penna

Words;; 338
Tags/OOC;;  @Glacia @Aaron
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Parelia - 01-19-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Glacia - 01-20-2017, 05:14 PM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Aaron - 01-21-2017, 12:31 AM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Parelia - 01-23-2017, 02:38 AM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Glacia - 02-05-2017, 05:37 PM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Aaron - 02-07-2017, 11:27 PM