the Rift

Homeward bound(all are welcome)

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

AARON
A SHEPHERD I SHALL BE, FOR THEE, MY LORD, FOR THEE, POWER HATH DESCENDED FORTH FROM THY HAND, THAT MY FEET MAY SWIFTLY CARRY OUT THY COMMAND, SO I SHALL FLOW A RIVER FORTH TO THEE AND TEEMING WITH SOULS SHALL IT EVER BE

Voices fly all around as each introduces to each other. I am happy to sit back and let the ladies chat. After all, I have become a man of few words over the last few years. To much life, to many words spoken without thought. I have already announced that I wish to return to the Edge. Any father information would wait until I am either taken back to one of my first homes in Helovia, or told that I was not welcome back. Alanna sits idly by and listens as well. Okay, so maybe not as quietly as I would like. "Once settled in, we need to go find Brendan. I am sure he has grown a lot in out absence. Much like you had to without your parents." That last bit stung a bit. I had wanted to be a better father than my own. Granted, the shades of Islime had taken away any chance of him being a good father.

"It is amazing to meet all four of you. Welcome home, both of you. Since you have expressed your desire to return to the Edge, I would love to lead you home. We can talk on the way. I am curious of your stories." Home. Oh how I love the sound of that. I look to Parelia first, waiting to see if she was going to accept before my own voice rumbles out. "By all means, lead the way. Could you tell us of recent events in Helovia as we walk? There will be plenty more time for our stories later on I am sure." I can only hope I am returning to a peaceful Helovia, much the way I left it months ago. Rather than one at war.

If I had left my son to fend for himself among the Falls while at war... I would never forgive myself. I am not my father. I will be a better father to him, and any future children I sire. "Need a mate first. A good one this time. Not fling like her." Alanna always got really short with me when speaking of Phantom. Can't say I blame her. After all, she had not been a good mother to my son. But I was not much better for a father. One of many things i'd have to atone for now that I am home.

"Talk"
"Alanna speaks"

@Parelia

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Parelia - 01-19-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Glacia - 01-20-2017, 05:14 PM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Aaron - 01-21-2017, 12:31 AM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Parelia - 01-23-2017, 02:38 AM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Glacia - 02-05-2017, 05:37 PM
RE: Homeward bound(all are welcome) - by Aaron - 02-07-2017, 11:27 PM