the Rift

[DROP] The Greedy and the Needy [EARTH MAGIC DROP]

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy

Goldeneyes shut in horror and pain. They still attempted to bite and sing at his coat. The colt folded his legs and allowed his body to lower into the water. Wiggling and moving around he tried to make waves and splash the bastards off of him. When he stands back up his attention flicks to Maude. He felt so bad for her. It was his fault that she got into this situation, and she was trying to help with his idea. Trying to move closer to her he splashed water across her body to try and help wash off the terrors. Then he attempted to rub his forehead against her shoulders to try and wipe away the little fire assholes; if she would allow. "I am sorry Maude. I did not think the ants would attack like that." The boy huffed slightly watching the ants turn around and run back to their home. Then golden eyes widened as the ground shook and moved. What the hell was happening now?!

Remaining in the water the small boy flicked his golden eyes to the filly. Great something else they had to deal with. Zubari mumbled to himself with low deep tones. "See if I ever help a damn spider again." Looks of annoyance fell upon hi face as the sight of the Queen ant came into view. Well, what the fuck were they suppose to do now!? Tell her they were sorry for trying to feed her children to the spiders? Nope, he was sure you can not reason with a damn bug. Then to make things better it started throwing ice spikes at them. His horned skull ducked quickly as a spike almost impaled his ear. "God okay!! I won't touch another fucking ant!! Happy now queenie ?!" The boy screamed at the large bug as he ducked again, avoiding another ice spike. Golden eyes flicked to his friend to see what she was going to do.

The large scary man made a dragon out of fire. Golden eyes watched in amazement. It seemed like it was not that long ago Zubari lead the man to edge, now the beat was trying to save their ass with fire dragons. He was not sure what to think of the whole thing, and the spotted boy could not do too much. He had no magic and he was just a child. A few others tried to stop Volterra from attacking the queen. "God is this even worth it!? What do you want ant lady!? " The boy shrieked as the ice peppered his chocolate pelt. Jumping out of the water and running into the shelter of the trees. "Maude try to find shelter !!" he screamed to his friend tring to dodge the ice bullets.

"Talk."

Seeking Earth:: Active:: Can craft Objects using Gold
Restrictions:: Up to Admin

Wish list:: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=24...%3A+Dressy

Summary::
Zubari tries to help wash the ants off Maude then screams at the ant queen then runs into the woods for shelter.
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

@Maude

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Greedy and the Needy [EARTH MAGIC DROP] - by Zubari - 01-31-2017, 11:05 PM