the Rift

[DROP] The Greedy and the Needy [EARTH MAGIC DROP]

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
toulouse

Yael's offer had been most generous, Though the gelding found himself almost unnable to approach the gilded mare - he was already itching ferociously upon the trees with each approaching sentinel from the nest, attempting desperately to rid himself of them forever.
"Thank you Yael but-" there was no time to explain, this was getting far out of hand.
"For god's sake!" the gelding boomed as he attempted to stomp on the lines of approaching soldiers.

And finally, as if on que the ants began to disperse. Rushing back to their home with great urgency, Toulouse looked upon the spiders with a less-than-pleased look upon his countenance. Happy?
But it was far from over.
Out of the mound came the queen. At first the gelding wished to make an uncomfortable, poorly timed joke at how alike she and Alysanne looked, but that soon left his mind when what could only be described as an assault began. A icy bullet powered into Toulouses ribs, leaving a messy welt and causing a sharp cry of pain to escape from the gilded one's maw.
"BY THE GODS, JUST SQUISH IT!"

Leaping forwards, Toulouse attempts to beat the devilish creature from out of the air... all the while being pummelled by a volley of icy bullets.

ooc; hi!
Toulouse is seeking;
(with no prior refusals)
EARTH X LIGHT :: Can command small creatures/animals by whispering to them in the language of his homeland.
[restrictions: not companions]
wishlist.

summary: Toulouse attempts whack the queen!

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

art: © x coding: © x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Greedy and the Needy [EARTH MAGIC DROP] - by Toulouse - 01-31-2017, 11:30 PM