the Rift

Allies and Acquintances <Amadeus>

Scree Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Scree
"can't read my, can't read my no he can't read my poker face"

Her new home, she supposed. She had been in a herd before coming here, not that it had done her any good. She shuddered as she recalled her past and grimaced. She had hated stallions for awhile, but had let that go after a few years. It was ridiculous to hate half of a species for ones mistake. Besides, she had encountered plenty of stallions in the years since the incident that were not like the one that had taken advantage of that. Today, she hoped to meet another herd mate.

Ricochet had convinced her simply because she sought to leave the Threshold, it had little charm and little shelter. Here was much better. Already she held a new rank, warrior. She savored that thought. Being a warrior was definitely appealing, perhaps she would advance through the ranks after this. Certainly Ricochet would be someone to get to know better. Allies would be next. She was ambitious, power hungry. Too long, her fate had been pre-determined for her. Now she wanted to control the fates of those beneath her.

But baby steps. The mare was patient, she would wait, she would manipulate. Baby steps.

Messages In This Thread
Allies and Acquintances <Amadeus> - by Scree - 10-28-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: Allies and Acquintances <Amadeus> - by Amadeus - 10-28-2012, 10:23 PM
RE: Allies and Acquintances <Amadeus> - by Scree - 11-06-2012, 02:18 PM