the Rift

Kick Back

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Never looking back or too far in front of me
The Present is a gift, and I just wanna Be
I could’ve handled it if she had sneered at me in derision after I barked at her about fucking head shots; I could’ve handled outright disdain, or any sort of condescension if remorse wasn’t the reaction she was willing to give.

But what a got instead was--laughter. She laughed at me, at the roar I was spewing at her, and it--shit got weird after that. Cuz she laughed and it caught me off guard and there was a twist in my gut and goddamn it I was fucking furious--

--but it didn’t feel like I was furious.

It--well, in short-hand, it felt like I was amused. Like I was gonna laugh myself at something so outrageously ballsy. And I wasn’t sure if I was handling my reaction well at all.

I didn’t have enough time to feel any sort of thing about it; my teeth landed where they needed to and I was having a field day with a mouthful of her flesh as a fuck you to her laughter. But I guess I was hurting her a bunch more than I anticipated, cuz she jerked away from me scrambling, her limbs trying to slap the fuck out of me once again, another goddamned head shot. I didn’t let it get that close; I backed away from her as soon as she tore from me, her hooves whistling in the air in front of me even as I stretched the distance between us, if only for a brief moment.

I hadn’t yet made the epiphany Chico had--so I was just sure that every movement she was making against me was out of spite, and more and more my own reaction to her was one of challenge and anger and that weird twinge that I wasn’t going to think about wasn’t going to think about wasn’t going to think about at that moment. I focused, instead, on how she was still coming in for a shot at me, lunging for my side in order to punish me the way I’d punished her.

Well, fuck it, I wasn’t gonna run either. Instead of backing away or retreating, I pivoted on my heel, my ass swinging to meet her approaching form; I felt a sharp rapping on my right hip, her blow torn somewhat from her intended target, and even though the shit hurt I was already moving anyway and I allowed the vast plane of my asscheek swallow the blow. I kicked out at her, and normally I would’ve made extra careful to make sure that my heels weren’t flying for her face--but at that moment I felt reckless and wild, and I let loose my hooves furiously, not “really thinking” about where they were actually headed.

It was around this time that Chico started debating on whether or not he should tell me.

--
@Ru Sorry for the wait!

WC:472
3/3
0/1

"In ornare vitae leo eu volutpat."
image credits

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Kick Back - by Roskuld - 01-20-2017, 04:08 PM
RE: Kick Back - by Ru - 01-23-2017, 06:01 PM
RE: Kick Back - by Roskuld - 01-28-2017, 03:00 PM