[OPEN] on the brightside [gathering/birthing]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
rexanna & tembovu
But please remember me, my misery;
and how it lost me all I wanted —
After exchanging some (disturbing) news with the Devoted, the Elephant King naturally and instinctively drifted towards his (very) pregnant Rexanna. Though she was searching for him, he had never, truly, let her out of his sights. He stilled for a moment, simply enjoying the sensation of watching her; watching the heavy sway of her swollen sides with each step of her delicate, black-stockinet legs. The sway of her thick tail about her now-abundant hips; the searching glances of her cerulean gaze beneath the glittering gold chains. Searching for none other than him.

A lopsided grin crossed his pale muzzle at the thought, watching his gilded mate lean against a tree. Slowly, he began to start towards her—a slow walk that turned into a brisk jog just as his grin creased into a disapproving frown. What was Rexanna doing with that log tree?! It was far to big, a hefty load for even the Elephant King, let alone a heavily pregnant, slender Rexanna!

His ears tilted back in annoyed displeasure as he quickly approached her swollen side. Mpenzi, what are you doing?” was his deeply rumbled objection, “Stop, this tree is too large, and you are too heavy with our child.” And, with that, he attempted to move the log himself, stopping Rexanna from doing so. Gods all help him, though, for one should never get in the way of a pregnant woman.
My dear, but if I make the Pearly Gates
I’ll do my best to make a drawing of God and Lucifer,
a boy and girl,
An angel kissin’ on a sinner.
image | table

@Rexanna

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the brightside [gathering/birthing] - by Tembovu - 01-21-2017, 11:57 PM