the Rift

[OPEN] on the brightside [gathering/birthing]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Everything had happened so fast, that the fear that struck within her heart continued to grow. The seconds felt like minutes as Marembo followed Tembovu’s orders and ran off with Mbwene. While Rexanna worked to try and clear all the airways of their beautiful filly, she paused while Tembovu’s gaze landed upon her. Everything seemed to slow and panic continued to grow in her mind. Then, suddenly, a healer was there asking questions. At first Rexanna tried to find the answers but nothing immediately came out.

She’s having trouble breathing.” She finally said after a few seconds of fighting back flashbacks of her first child. His pale, still body. At least the child was breathing, as difficult as it may be for her. Rexanna’s ears wavered nervously as she watched Lyanna move swiftly to the filly’s side. The words Lyanna spoke weren’t relieving, but it was nice to hear. And while she watched with wide blue panicked eyes, surprise began to grow in her as well. She had forgotten the magic of the Moon Goddess when it came to healing – only having experienced it once when Alysanne was with her at her last birth.

Rexanna remained quiet while Lyanna worked, her head resting against the ground after a bit, still panicked but knowing that if something were to happen Tembovu would be the first to say something. And so she allowed the Elephant King the time to speak while she searched his face for any signs of what might be occurring. And when Lyanna was finished and turned her attention to herself, the gilded mare offered her a small smile. “I’m okay. More worried about her than anything else really.” She admitted, lifting her head to gaze upon her new child, waiting to see what might happen.

"Rex talks!"
rexanna & tembovu
I wish I had done everything on earth with you.
image || coding

SHORT AND AWFUL I APOLOGIZE ;-; <3 @Tembovu
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the brightside [gathering/birthing] - by Rexanna - 02-01-2017, 11:55 PM