the Rift

i'm a young lover's rage [vol vs airlia]

Airlia Posts: 29
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 7 :Frostfall HP: 58.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare

Airlia

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

Triumph filled the mare, even as her bones shattered. His blood spilled over her body as the breath rushed from her lunges. She knew this was the end, and had no doubt about it. Her body was crushed and broken beyond repair. Air wheezed as it made it's way from her lunges then back in. She was exaughsted ready to be done with everything. Her eyes flashed up at the behemoth stallion as he reared up once more. She wanted to get up and fight him, to do more damage that she had. His snort sends a fresh wave of rage through her body.

She glares at him, her breath rattling in her chest. A twinge of satisfaction touches her mind as he favors his injured leg. Her eyes grow wide as the avenger shifts back on his rear legs once more. Anger boils from her silver gaze as she watches him rear high above her. Gathering her strength she pulls her left rear leg back, of course pain scorches through her body as she does so. 'Hopefully it's worth it.' When it felt like the last possible moment as he was hurtling towards her, she struck out, trying to slam her hoof into his left fore.

Pain cashes pain as his hooves slam down on her side again. Blood and breath shoot from her slender muzzle as piece of her shattered ribs stab into her lunges. She lays still for a moment, unable to catch her breath. The life seems to rush back into her with a great WHOOSH of air. Pain permeates each movement; ever breath or twitching of a muscle burns like fire. There isn't enough air, or strength, in her to scream. Silver eyes squeeze shut against the pure agony.

She is sure she won't hold out much longer, her blood wasn't where it should be. Just because it's inside you're meat suit doesn't mean you're fine. She bared her scarlet teeth as blood spilled from her lips. She wouldn't go out quietly, oh no, she wasn't done torturing him yet.

Her words were slurred around her gasps, "You... were... a... horrible... father... to her... The... first... time... I... beat... her... she... cried... for... her... Apa..." She sneered up at him while gathering the last of her waning strength. "Killing... me... wont... fix... that... or... bring... her... back... I... killed... you... when... I... killed... her..." Her silver eyes flashed once more as she watched him waiting for his rage to boil over and finish her off. She was ready to go to hell, and she only hoped she drug him down with her. She imagined the Gods writing his name off the Heaven list, and scribbling it on the Hell sheet. Painful gasping chuckles slipped from her muzzle as he eyes rolled with her evil glee.
----------------------------------------
Words;; 470
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra
4/?
Damage to her right side due to sticks, sever burns on her left side, even more damage on the burnt side due to his teeth, badly scratched up face, and a badly burnt ass, shattered ribs on her left side, and very sprained right fore leg, shattered pieces of rib bone in her lunges.

Tries to kick Volterra's left leg as he smashes her side
speaking

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm a young lover's rage [vol vs airlia] - by Airlia - 03-01-2017, 05:12 AM