the Rift

[PRIVATE] SURVIVING [swp collecting]

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark

S  U  N  J  A  T  A

Sunjata began to smile apologetically as his sudden appearance seemed to surprise the mare. However, what happened next the bluejay wasn’t expecting. Suddenly, as she began to speak in the common tongue of Helovia, she uttered a simple word (albeit shaky, but there despite that) in his native tongue. His navy rimmed ears perked to hers and his smile suddenly faltered. Then, she wasn’t even done yet. She continued to speak in his language and a grin began to spread across his lips in surprise and shock. Immediately, he tried to inch closer to her, still giving her space but feeling the urge to get closer to her.

He went to acknowledge her comment at the fact that some company would be nice, but before the man had a chance to clear his boggled mind at the shock of such an encounter, she was speaking once more. “Yes, very far.” He admitted, looking away from her briefly. “You seem far from home as well – tell me, lief, how do you know the language of my people?” He questioned casually, not in a threatening way as he might have when he first arrived in Helovia. While his mindset was changing, he figured it was probably due to the testosterone that was overflowing within his body.

After awaiting a response, he turned his head toward the bones that seemed to capture the mare’s attention. “If you want, you can put those up here with the other things I’ve gathered and I can take them back to the large pile?” He offered in as gentlemanly a voice as he could – despite the thick accent of Korofi lacing his every word. “My names Sunjata, by the way.” He offered another small smile in her direction, blue gaze seeking out her gaze if she were to give it.

"Talk."

”lief” - love

We slipped into midnight
like the death of the sun.
img credits

GETTING BETTER @Mihtal

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
SURVIVING [swp collecting] - by Mihtal - 01-21-2017, 10:55 PM
RE: SURVIVING [swp collecting] - by Sunjata - 01-22-2017, 12:44 AM
RE: SURVIVING [swp collecting] - by Mihtal - 01-22-2017, 02:09 AM
RE: SURVIVING [swp collecting] - by Sunjata - 01-22-2017, 02:48 AM
RE: SURVIVING [swp collecting] - by Mihtal - 01-22-2017, 04:15 AM
RE: SURVIVING [swp collecting] - by Sunjata - 01-23-2017, 12:47 AM
RE: SURVIVING [swp collecting] - by Mihtal - 01-28-2017, 04:10 PM