the Rift

[OPEN] i have done a few things i regret [gathering]

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Kiada

Rage bubbled and coiled beneath her skin as her flames sputtered out marred images of wolves and snakes. Her hooves took her away from the gathering where words she’d soon regret were said, pointing her in the almost sheer opposite direction of where they were supposed to be gathering. Well, if everyone wanted to blame her for the things that had gone wrong, she’d clean on her own. She was going to do it one way or another, whether or not it was rage induced.

When she finally found a place to stop, she realized tears had slipped from her ivory lids. Khairi had jumped off of her back during her escape and followed her at a careful distance, now coming to rest on a log in front of where the filly stopped. He crooned to her in apologies and sorrow, concern lacing his blood rimmed eyes. She shook her head away from him, kicking at a small log that had fallen and was blocking a path. “Don’t look at me like that.” She growled to him and he physically flinched away from her.

Her attention grew toward the log as she channeled her anger into beating/moving the log that was in her way into a pile of things. Khairi began to go to work, to refrain from looking at his bonded, grabbing a few dead items and a bone or two that he could actually carry. Meanwhile, Kiada continued to work, pausing occasionally to rub her eyes along her ink dipped legs, trying to remove the tears that wet her face. “Why can’t I be happy too?” She asked in a hushed tone to the vulture.

"Talk."

img by Mar <3 || coding by Smitty <3

Quick speed thread for gathering/reconciliation with @Kianzo <3

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
i have done a few things i regret [gathering] - by Kiada - 01-22-2017, 02:40 AM