the Rift

[OPEN] i have done a few things i regret [gathering]

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Kiada

A small solemn coo was the only outward response she got from Khairi. “I want you happy.” He echoed into her mind in his broken, rugged voice. Her gaze landed on Khairi as she moved toward him when he paused in his gathering, pressing her head gently into the white feathers that covered his body. He stretched his wings out and embraced his bonded, burying his head into her white forelock for a few moments before Kiada pulled away and half sighed, half hiccuped as she tried to catch her breath finally.

Miali?” Her ears flickered back at the almost broken sound of Kianzo’s voice calling to her from behind her. Kiada stayed silent, her head still lowered by Khairi as he looked to Keusi and nodded slightly before picking up the branch he had grabbed and moving toward a pile. He’d rather leave the two relatively alone, aside from checking in now and then as he grabbed a few things. Kiada’s own gaze fell to the log that was now broken in half as tears threatened her eyes again. But no, she wouldn’t show him that weakness.

He already thought her weak as it was. She wouldn’t give him more fuel to the fire she had started. And yet part of her was thankful that he still came after her.

I’m sorry Jivu.” She returned his foal hood nickname with a broken voice. “I – I ni kuumiza.” She murmured as she began to dig at the log to pull it out from the growth that had begun to trap it in. The scars and scabs along her shoulders moving against her bones with the movement while the wolves in her flames died out and replaced themselves with elephants.

"Talk."

I – I ni kuumiza - I – I am hurt.

img by Mar <3 || coding by Smitty <3

@Kianzo <3

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i have done a few things i regret [gathering] - by Kiada - 01-22-2017, 03:31 AM