the Rift

[OPEN] i have done a few things i regret [gathering]

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Kiada

She placed the mask so easily upon her face that it almost hurt. She didn’t want to hide from him, but she also didn’t want him to see just how much he had hurt her. Romina’s words were nothing in comparison to Kianzo’s simple phrases. It was condescending almost, as if she couldn’t see with her own two eyes just what Ru’in was. Kiada could see him, and she could see what laid beneath. He wasn’t this horrible monster she thought he was when he pushed her over in the grass those many moons ago. He wasn’t this beast that could harm her.

She liked him, a lot. And Kianzo was going to have to get used to it. Still, the gilded prince edged ever closer to her until finally he couldn’t help himself and embraced her. Her bruised, scarred flesh twitched with the feeling as she turned her head away from the side he stood on. He held onto her tightly, and where she would have melted before, she hardened. The words left his lips in a hot whisper and all she could do was listen. He knew she was masked, of course he did. She could mask her features from him, and while he couldn’t see beneath it, he would always know the façade. And every time he said he loved her in their tongue, it hurt her even more.

Nakupenda pia, lakini…” She began, turning her head to face him, to look upon his mirrored face. “Sina lenu tu. Mimi nina yangu kabla ya mtu mwingine ni.” She uttered, a hardness crossing over her eyes as she tried to get him to understand. “Part of me will always be yours, but I must be free to do whatever I wish.” She noted, a small case to help her cause. “And the more friends, or relationships we have, the better off our plight will be.” She tried to force a smile to him. “Mimi nitatumia kila mtu kupata nini nataka.” Her voice grew dark once again, as she searched for his eyes to get him to understand. “Please understand, Jivu.

"Talk."

Nakupenda pia lakini… - I love you too, but…
Sina lenu tu. Mimi nina yangu kabla ya mtu mwingine ni. - I am not only yours. I am mine before anyone else’s.
Mimi nitatumia kila mtu kupata nini nataka. - I will use everyone to get what I want.

img by Mar <3 || coding by Smitty <3

@Kianzo <3

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i have done a few things i regret [gathering] - by Kiada - 01-23-2017, 01:08 AM