the Rift

[OPEN] i have done a few things i regret [gathering]

Kianzo Posts: 95
World's Edge Sleuth
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 2
Keusi :: Striped Hyena :: Terrorize smitty
“Nakupenda pia, lakini…”

“…lakini…”

The word clattered around in his skull, thrown gleefully about by demons he had inherited from his father (or the Elephant’s absence). There had been no ‘but’ before in the sibling’s love. Never had anything come between them—until he had been stolen away and then remained gone by his own foolish pride. They were once one, whole union. But now she turned away from him. But now her hide stiffened against his embrace. But now…

“…lakini…”

But now they was a wedge between them, as hard as Kiada’s glittering gaze. Her words fell empty, meaningless, into the desperate chasm that was his scrambling, panicked mind. His own starkly blue eyes were wide and blank as she told him she was not his, but her own. She appealed to his vain volition for power (—“the more friends…the better off we will be”—).

It was only when her own darkness showed (—“I will use everyone to get what I want”—) that anything (or everything) sank into his mind. Or, at least, his demons snarled with excitement at seeing a darkness, which mirrored their own deplorable tendencies, staring back from a face that once held the Dark Prince’s strength at fighting them.

His jaw clenched once, Keusi’s head jerked up and she snarled in surprise at the sudden, overwhelming, vehement darkness that billowed through their bond. The striped hyena had only ever felt inklings of this dark power when she coerced and goaded her bonded to follow her own dark proclivities. He was always at his best (and least dark) when around Kiada.

But now— “You will use everyone?” His voice was dark and deep, a shade shuttered over his gaze as it shed its panicked veil, revealing, instead, a darkness so absolute that it dimmed his sharp blue eyes, “Even me?” This question was a whisper, black and twisted sharply with pain and shadows.

And then his gaze narrowed, his magic clouding around his chest—just barely forming snarling snouts and gnashing teeth of his ashen hyenas. He stood, motionless save for the snapping ashen jaws at his dark chest; a still golden statue of pain, shadows, and uncontrolled forbidden urges.

“Ungekuwa jambo muhimu zaidi kwangu.”

lakini = but
Ungekuwa jambo muhimu zaidi kwangu = You were the most important thing to me.
bckg | image

ONLY A MONTH LATER
/shoot me
sorryiloveyouilovethem clinicslifesux
<3

@Kiada

Please tag Kianzo in all replies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i have done a few things i regret [gathering] - by Kianzo - 02-25-2017, 10:27 AM