the Rift

[OPEN] i have done a few things i regret [gathering]

Kianzo Posts: 95
World's Edge Sleuth
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 2
Keusi :: Striped Hyena :: Terrorize smitty
“If the need arises, yes.”

He flinched. Not a subtle flinch, but one that painfully spasmed all the superficial muscles that faced his other half. It angrily twisted his bright golden hide, turning his white stripes nearly into the amorphous spots of Kiada’s skin. Nearly. But not quite.

But his sharp blue gaze never blinked and never did it leave her face. Perhaps some part of him knew her answer—or should have know her answer. But he, truthfully, hadn’t expected it. He had thought he could trust her with his soul. After all, she had half of it.

So her affirmation of his question hurt. It cut deeply, sawing away at the connection of his soul to hers. Creases of pain lined his eyes as he stared at her mirrored face—saying what his words could not. Voicing the pain that no scream could give justice.

His wounds were so deep that he did not even respond to her next javelin she carelessly tossed into his heart: ”Ek is bly da tons saamstem oor iets.” His lips pursed, but not from her words. They pursed the moment his ears twitched to ear the crackling sounds of her magic around them. His ears then pinned, jaw clenching in repulsion.

“This is what we’ve come to, Miali?” was his anguished, deep, broken growl to her. The ashen snouts at his chest scattered to the wind as a long breath pushed out of his nostrils and he shook his head slightly in disbelief. Keusi whined softly once at the pained emotion that suddenly ripped through her from her dark prince. She shuffled towards him as he spoke in disgust while turning to leave, Natumaini mnyama wako ni thamani yake.

Natumaini mnyama wako ni thamani yake. = I hope your beast is worth it.
bckg | image

@Kiada

Please tag Kianzo in all replies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i have done a few things i regret [gathering] - by Kianzo - 03-16-2017, 12:10 AM