the Rift

[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely

Kaos Posts: 37
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: :: Ageless
Admin
Plot-twist. 

As the pale pipsqueak had pointed out, should you re-arrange the letters in K-I-S-A-M-O-A, you get I AM KAOS.

Fun, huh?

Oh, and now before you get all on your high horses, saying you were skeptical all along, save it. You followed the instructions of the impostor to the letter. You showed up when he called, and you even collected bones for him. You were swayed by greed (a few offerings of magic, a few shiny trinkets, and you were hookedtruly asked this ugly assortment of bones to help clear a land, don't you think he might have shown up, to tell you himself?

I do. But then again, I saw this coming all along.

From beneath the black altar, the earth began to part. No, it began to heave, like a stomach as it internally contracted, trying to vomit up some repulsive bit of meat.

Shall we try to guess where all those missing bones are?

The earth began to yield a great clawed hand, that hauled up a body comprised entirely of bones. There was no circulatory system, or muscles or organs. It was the bones of the dead, come back to the life. Bones that never had any intention of staying dead. 

Silly Helovians. Did you really think you could murder four gods from an entirely different world, and think that was just the end of it?

"Thank you." Came an unseen voice. It sounded like four voices layered uncomfortably on top of one another. It was a sound to make your skin crawl, and one which would certainly haunt your dreams.

The jaws of the creature slowly moving up through the earth looked nearly prehistoric in their size and shape. Vaguely, the bone-creature emerging looked like a skeletal dragon with a few feline parts mixed in for good measure. 

"I could never have done it without you."  The voice laughed. It was Kisamoa's voice - that was, Kaos' voice, but it sounded thicker somehow. More real"You've made these lands so beautiful.." Kaos mused, still hidden from sight. "I think I'd like to keep them." The earth rumbled with this declaration, and the blue-white lights marking on the black altar glowed brightly for a moment. "And with that, I think you all should leave.." Kaos' voice was almost casual, but there was a distinctive edge to it. At that moment, the bone-monster suddenly leaped to its feet, roaring despite a lack of vocal chords. It's broad tail swept through the crowd, meaning to displace and knock away any close enough to be within reach. Teeth, large as small trees, snapped together, as if daring anyone to come close enough to feed its non-existent hunger.

"I have not led you astray this far .. I have rewarded you for your efforts and ... I've been more or less honest. I would not try your skills against Fido here, no matter how strong you take yourselves to be. Now out, I've got matters to attend to.."

OH NO. Kisamoa was KAOS the WHOLE TIME.  Congratulations to LAINE for figuring out the anagram WAY AHEAD OF TIME.

This concludes this portion of the SWP. Kaos has been officially introduced into Helovia! He will reside in the Marshes. Due to a lack of activity/applications when we previously asked for interested outcast bands to apply to take up residence in his lands, we will be doing something NEW. So stay tuned!

With Kaos now in Helovia, having so clearly deceived the Gods, I wonder what will happen next? Keep your eyes peeled for odd things happening! 

Image by BLU!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by Kaos - 01-22-2017, 11:50 AM