the Rift

[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

for everything there is a season

The newly cleansed earth rumbled unceremoniously as the Earth God appeared. He looked uncharacteristically tired and angered. The lines of his normally paternal and calm face were hardened and held bits of dust and dirt making him look like a living composite of the ground he had just emerged from, rather than a living and breathing deity.

It all made sense now. Everything was right in front of his eyes, and he had missed it.

"THIS WILL NOT ABIDE." He roared, pain and the deepest sort of sadness coursing through each word as they wavered off his lips, filling the air. "You have decimated the worlds from which you came and have used my name and the faith that the Helovian's have placed in me and my kin to lure them into doing your bidding."

The God eyed the bone creature and the black altar, unsure of what it was that they were here to do. Or to undo.

"But I see you now for what you are, Kaos. No longer shall you hide in the shadows. No longer shall you linger just beyond my gaze." But, that's precisely what Kaos was doing. There was no body to accompany his voice, and though the bone monster prowled around menacingly, the God could not see nor sense where the amalgamated God was.

How was this possible?

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by God of the Earth - 01-22-2017, 12:19 PM