the Rift

[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

….WHELP.

I was gonna cuss someone out, divine or not, cuz this was actual horseshit.

There wasn’t enough time to...to feel anything about it anyway. Guilt or stupidity or whatever, wondering what went wrong and where, wondering how the hell we were supposed to see this coming but realizing we should’ve saw it all along. My Pa was somewhere and I was gonna find him and eat his lunch but that didn’t matter at the moment.

My Sister was here.

I would not try your skills against Fido here, no matter how strong you take yourselves to be.

Oh yeah, like I’m gonna really keep listening to what Kis has to say. Like I’m just gonna ignore I helped make that ugly bastard. Shit. I gathered those goddamn bones, I can ungather them.

No, not Kis--fucking Kaos, another god, another threat to this plane of existence, another fucking bulletin that I apparently didn’t get, I dunno, maybe my inbox was fucking jacked up or something which kept Pa and the Gods from sending out that mass email.

(I’m really salty, if you haven’t picked up on that.)

There was a part of Chico that screamed “Told you so” for making him do work he didn’t want to do and make him sweat over it, but now wasn’t the time to gloat. He was a mass of action, his mane ruffled and his teeth bared and the tip of his armored blue tail spking with spark.

Now out, I've got matters to attend to..

“NAH, WAIT, LET’S HOLLA FOR A SEC,” I roared at him--and at the end of my challenge something weird happened, something that ain’t ever happen before. Instead of screaming my battlecry I felt a tingle in the back of my throat, and suddenly I was bellowing a sparkbolt at the monstrosity. I didn’t stop to think about it, because Chico was already flapping towards the beast with outstretched claws.

I drew Sparkmarrow. My Sister was here. I charged him, too.

And this sword was capable of killing a god once, right?

"talk"

Quit Hollerin' "Why God?", he ain't got shit to do with it.
♥♥ kate has it going on

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by Roskuld - 01-22-2017, 12:32 PM