the Rift

[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
volterra
This is what happens when people trust blindly. When they pledge their allegiance to somebody based soley upon the wealth he possesses, when he buys their affection and loyalty with gifts and empty promises. That is how a dictatorship is born.

Volterra, for all his misgivings, is just as culpable as the rest, though. He knew Kisamoa could not be trusted, and yet he still did as he was asked, purely out of greed. This is his fault as much as it is everybody else's, and that is unforgiveable.

He is there with the rest when the massive bone creature rises out of all the items that Helovians have gathered. The leviathan helped; he collected some of those bones. His dragons screech and scream upon his back as they witness the great creature spewing from the pile of death like poison from a wound; even Volterra is awed by the sheer size of the creature, and of the disembodied words that follow.

Kaos. The Earth God calls it Kaos. Kaos, the creature built from the ashes of the Rift creatures that Volterra helped kill; Kaos, the creature who may bring Helovia to its knees. The Indomitable snarls, pinning his ears and prancing around in front of the gargantuan creature. It's like a larger version of Gashad, and he killed Gashad, did he not? But this is different. This beast is undefeatable, he senses it. It would be foolhardy to attack it, as much as he fucking wants to.

He's forced to stand, every muscle stiff, his eyes locked on the creature and his heart pounding as he contemplates the hell that Helovia has now been thrust into.

I NEVER FEAR DEATH OR DYING, I ONLY FEAR NEVER TRYING
I AM WHATEVER I AM, ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME NOW

image | coding

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by Volterra - 01-22-2017, 12:39 PM