the Rift

[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
SHIDA

Surprise fucking surprise.

Helovia has gone tits up, and everybody is just fucking floored by this sudden news bulletin, except for good ol' Ros who always seems to be on the right side of batshit crazy.

"Who could possibly have seen this coming." I sneer from somewhere on the sidelines (you know, where I usually am).

But Shida, if Helovia is going to implode, doesn't that mean you'll die too? Aren't you worried? Don't even fret, sweet cheeks. I've always been second string, and if Helovia really does bite the big one, it won't be me that people remember and miss and recall with a fond twinkle in their eye. I'm the obnoxious one who doesn't bother to spell-check her shit but will get all grammar natzi on your ass if it suits me. No one likes that in a broad, or in anyone really. But, the point is, Helovia will probably make it out of this fucking mess; the Gods will do some hocus pocus shit and everyone will go back to loving and trusting them.

It's the same old shit as always.

Anyways. Back to this. I can't just let Ros attack The boner-monster on her own. She's done too much for me when I was a kid to let that happen.

"Hey Fido, fancy a game of chase? Why don't you go retrieve your ass-bone you pile of toenails." I tried to explode the area below the bone monster, hoping that I would send its magically-assembled ass back into whatever tinkertoy box it came out of.

Coding by Tamme. Image here

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by Shida - 01-22-2017, 01:47 PM