the Rift

[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow
AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I'D RATHER BE DANGEROUS

"See, I knew he was dodgy as shit!"

The girl's words are loud and obvious as she marches in, fixing the bone creature with a patented death glare. Well, damn. Of all the things she'd thought might happen, she had definitely not expected this. She'd had her suspicions about Barnacle Bill but she'd ignored them and done as he said, all because she hoped that she would get something out of it. Selfishness and greed have driven her to this, and if she was a more self-aware creature, she'd feel a sense of shame.

As it is, she's just pissed off. How dare this bony little shit erupt into her homeland like this and threaten them all? More importantly, why is nobody doing a damn thing about it? Even as she thinks it, two mares do decide to do something, one throwing herself and a sword forwards and the other blowing shit up. Oizys is firmly on their side, not the fucktards who are just stood round gossiping like a gang of old ladies. "Oi, Fido! I'm pretty damn sure I recognise your dick-bone as one that I collected - I'd rather like it back, thanks."

With that as her somewhat unconventional battlecry, the yearling dives forwards. She cares not about her personal safety, only the fact that this creature is in her homeland, wrecking her shit. It's not acceptable, so she charges towards his legs with her three-horned head lowered like a raging bull, her legs devouring the ground beneath them as she gallops towards her prey. Ker screams above her, too scared to join in; she watches through narrowed eyes at her bonded's war-charge, knowing her squawked protestations will fall on deaf ears.

image credits

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by Oizys - 01-22-2017, 02:05 PM