the Rift

[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

Aithniel's jaw may have actually dropped when she saw what started to unfold before her. She KNEW something was wrong with this asshole from the start, and she was absolutely right to trust her every suspicion. The demi-goddess had warned her father too, and he had done nothing? That, perhaps, settled the most uncomfortably in her stomach. The girl observed the spire rise toward the sky - her sky. Her father's sky...

The blasphemy was overwhelming. This heretic would burn. She was the Inquisitor, and she would set the world on its axis right again.

With a strong burst of her wings, she rose to the sky, observing others taking up arms against this heretic and its dog of bones. Aithniel was just about to throw a huge fireball at the beast when a commotion occurred beneath and a white body lay dead and bleeding at the false god's feet. The half-goddess snarled, curling her mousy lips up from her teeth and landed close by with a thud. Ash rained in her wake.

"The upper hand may be yours for now," she hissed from between her teeth. "But not for long, Kisamoa," spat at his feet with her ears pinned back against her skull. "We've murdered your kind before, and we will do so again. I will not rest until your blood pays for your every betrayal."

Her silver eyes were hard as stone, and she looked to find Volterra in the crowd. They had some fortifying to do...

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by Aithniel - 01-22-2017, 02:59 PM