the Rift

[OPEN] SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme

Aithniel looked around her and was surrounded by sons. She couldn't have been more proud than she as at that moment. She eyed Tyrath, seeing that her boy had taken after her in aging quickly and briefly smiled while giving an approving nod. The Inquisitor tucked her wings to her side and stood proudly, thinking on the matters at hand when a yelling voice echoed through her head, telling her to fall back. That voice was familiar, and she furrowed her brows, looking around for the source. In the back of the crowd, a slinky white mare moved children from the fray, and she nodded once.

Ampere called them to action, but now, she wasn't sure if that was the right choice. As much as her blood and bones called her to destroy the heretic, she did not want to see any others fall while this god was at the height of his abilities with a newly born monster of bones.

"Caution!" she called, looking for Volterra, Tyrath and Ampere. "From a distance, first. Do not let it get close... We have to test its abilities like we did with the other rift gods." She turned then toward Mattheo and Luther, looking at them with a loving but stern expression.

"Stand to the side, boys- please. Be careful." She then turned her attention back to the monster and summoned a fireball , tossing it straight at the nasty body monster. If it could repel fire, then she wasn't sure what they could do to take it down...

A i t h n i e l

Hope not ever to see Heaven. I have come to lead you to the
other shore; into eternal darkness; into fire and into ice.
credits

@Ampere @Tyrath @Mathèo

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: The beginning of something new entirely - by Aithniel - 01-22-2017, 03:46 PM