the Rift

[OPEN] For everything there is a season.

Brendan Posts: 31
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Two Years (Orangemoon Born) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwen :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Emily

BRENDAN
HARDSHIP OFTEN PREPARES AN ORDINARY PERSON FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY DESTINY

Arwen and I had been traveling Helovia, looking for herbs and other plants that could help the herd. I had tried to hard to take my role and Earth Medic seriously. Maybe, to seriously. We have been gone for weeks now, and I regret not telling the others where I had planned on going. What if all three of us had gone on similar missions? What if the Falls needed us and we were not there? That had caused us to return. Little did we know, what exactly we were returning to.

Hidden Falls... The call reached my ears long before my hooves hit the border of my home. Father Earth was calling. I push myself forward, Arwen hot on my trail as we race to see why he was calling us together. It was not for the reasons I had expected. As he spoke, I could feel my God given power drain from my body. No longer could I call upon the earth to save another, to heal another.... I stand there, dumbfounded at first. I move to stand by @Areli as she cries out the word no. Her voice echoed the feelings in every fiber of my body. Others speak, but I can't focus on what they are saying as for me I am still spinning on the inside.

"You, what?" I stare at the former patron with disbelief. How could he do this to us? Arwen whines softly, both of us wondering if we had done something wrong to cause him to leave us. He had been Father Earth.... Now.... He's just another father figure in my life to walk away for whatever the reason. I could feel the anger and hurt rising in my chest. So instead, I focus on the girl I had chosen to stand beside. "Where do we go now?" Yes, I said we. I may barely know the girl, who looks to be about my age now that I actually pay attention, but I was sure I didn't want to go traveling alone.

"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
RE: For everything there is a season. - by Areli - 01-22-2017, 02:59 PM
RE: For everything there is a season. - by Isopia - 01-22-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: For everything there is a season. - by Aquila - 01-22-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: For everything there is a season. - by Syrena - 01-22-2017, 08:11 PM
RE: For everything there is a season. - by Brendan - 01-25-2017, 12:27 AM
RE: For everything there is a season. - by Areli - 01-26-2017, 12:34 PM