the Rift

[PRIVATE] May I Speak To Your Manager

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

For once, Isopia was fine with the obligations that came with being related to the other demi-gods. Today, it felt as though it gave her strength. So often she went through life feeling as though she was one of a kind and that the problems she faced were unique to her. In this however, she was not unique. In this there were three other souls, carved and honed uniquely to understand this fucked up situation that they all found themselves in.

She'd talked to Mesec about the confusion that they felt regarding their roles and responsibilities, and what their purpose here actually was and what it was meant to do or provide. But now that need for structure and a fucking job description had come to a head.

And that head had a name.

Kaos.

A God who had appeared, knit himself a body using the sweat of their backs apparently, and then promised to ... well, Isopia didn't actually know what it was Kaos was going to do, but nothing about his situation or the events that proceeded his arrival suggested that this would end well.

"Hey." Isopia said with uncharacteristic familiarity despite the fact that'd forgotten most of what Roskuld had actually done for her. Though Hubris hadn't let any of her memories return, he had allowed her fondness and appreciation for what Ros had done slide back through the bond, and although Isopia was surprised to hear the near-affection in her voice, it didn't bother her. Though perhaps it was because she had too much on her mind.

"My Father disbanded the Falls. He said that it had pulled his attention away and was the cause of his lack of recognition of what Kaos was doing." Isopia offered, unsure of how quickly the news would have spread through Helovia. Her voice was like iron, so much stronger and full of heat, in contrast to her normally academic and sterile tone. "Excuses aside, how did they not see this coming?"

Isopia
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
May I Speak To Your Manager - by Roskuld - 01-22-2017, 03:35 PM
RE: May I Speak To Your Manager - by Isopia - 01-22-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: May I Speak To Your Manager - by Mesec - 01-22-2017, 04:31 PM