the Rift

[PRIVATE] May I Speak To Your Manager

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
Mesec couldn’t get the image of his mother standing idly beside Kisamoa Kaos out of his head. It was burned there, causing his gut to churn unhappily with sickness.

Had she known all this time?

He felt on edge as he followed Roskuld’s summons. Though he was no longer in warg form, it still felt as though he was bristling. Lucius and Lyra were feeding off of his restless energy - the former soaring overhead of the gathering demigods and the later with Vesper to keep her out of trouble. Not a single one of them was able to sit still for long.

He whickered a soft greeting to his cousins as he approached, coming to stand with the group - his silver eyes focusing on Little Earth as she shared her news from the Falls. What? Mesec’s disbelief caused the rhetorical word to slip out in a breath of angry air. How many had called the Falls home? And now it simply no longer existed because the Earth God was seeking an excuse for his ignorance. Or, at least, that was how he saw it - feeling his anger mix with new pity for all those cast out because of the God.

He could only answer Little Earth's question with one of his own. “Do you think my mother knew when she helped him change the beach?” Mesec asked, his quiet voice singed on the edges with doubt and anger. She had done a lot for him lately, though not exactly how he might have wished, and he had just been feeling better about their relation. It was hard to believe that the Goddess, who was wise and cunning, had not been able to see through the charade. Would she disband the Edge? Claim that her (minimal) involvement there had been distracting her as well?

There were too many questions and he could only hope that together, the four of them might be able to find some answers.

MESEC
the nightwind
coding by Kyra
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
May I Speak To Your Manager - by Roskuld - 01-22-2017, 03:35 PM
RE: May I Speak To Your Manager - by Isopia - 01-22-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: May I Speak To Your Manager - by Mesec - 01-22-2017, 04:31 PM