Pippigrin Posts: 77
Dragon's Throat Gladiator atk: 6.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 10hh :: Two HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Brandybuck :: Wolverine :: None Neverrmind

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

"Excuse me!"
"That is steel from Zerikkania! Fine craftsmanship!"

The bear prodded the saucepan with his great tallons, turning the dinted and badly rusted pot over and raising it into the sunsine to observe the object. To a forest animal, a saucepan was unheard of. To a Helovian it was unnecessary. To a hobbit it was one of lifes plain and humble ncessities.  

From the heights of an oak the Helovian chapter of Pippigrin Littlefoot's story of began, wings flared and tiny nose crooning below at the creature who had robbed him of his most prized (and only) posession.
"You know, If I dropped on your head you'd get a nice headache" - This was Pippin's best shot at a threat, and as his silver gaze cast over the forest below his feet his stomach began to rumble. It appeared he would have to miss luncheon today all because of his hairy fool who had taken a liking to his saucepan.

It would be an awful shame to leave it with the bear - it would go to such huge waste! There were forest berries out there just waiting to be stewed! The thoughts simply continued to urge his stomach into an angry, growling fit and a defeated moan passed the young shetland's lips. It was no use - This bear had claimed it. He would have to make do with filthy raw food until a replacement could be found.
CRACK.

SNAP.

WHOOSH!
The branch the hobbit had taken refuge on plummeted to the ground, envelopping the creature previously perched upon it.
Pippin was no longer fussed about his own luncheon - it was the bears he was worried about now.

art: © x coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 01-22-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Manon - 01-23-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Najya - 01-25-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 01-26-2017, 03:25 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Manon - 01-27-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Najya - 02-01-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 02-03-2017, 01:48 AM