the Rift

i'm going on an adventure!

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space

M A N O N 

She had not returned to the Threshold since her unceremonious arrival months before, and until today had had no inclination to wander through the confusing but friendly northern forest. While she found herself attuned to the ocean, she could not help but to enjoy the eternal and ethereal gist of the forest - no matter how young or old the trees may have been. In another life, perhaps, she would have found comfort in the mottled shadows sliding over her slim back, or in the soft fresh-rain and life smell that permeated the air so thickly in this region. Alas, her heart beat strong for tumultuous waters, sand and salt. Still, she could appreciate the claim the forest held over many hearts, and found herself softening into the quiet forest hum with almost a sense of decadence. She was well aware that this, The Threshold, was where outsiders arrived into Helovia - where she, not so long ago, had ascended into this world full of wonders. Manon wasn't entirely sure whether she wished to stumble upon a newcomer or not... on the one hand, she was looking to provide more of a service to the Edge, and bringing in new recruits would certainly fall into that area... but on the other, was she ever really in the mood to meet anyone?

The decision was made for her - and in an instant she wished she'd melted back into the embrace of the forest, for what awaited her was a racket indeed. Her opalescent eyes trailed from broken branches to a rather disgruntled bear and... the smallest pony she'd ever seen. It was hard to stop the corners of her soft lips from curling upward at the sight, the young man looked quite put out and cross. Manon made to move forward, her mile-long legs stepping gracefully over broken twigs and sticks, eyes ever on the bear that seemed indecisive as to whether he should bother making the small pony into a snack or whether (and this seemed to be the winning thought) all of this was too much trouble and he'd rather not have to deal with the stout young man and this new consort. Manon eyed the bear, providing a cold smile as it ambled away, leaving both pony and pot in a disgruntled mess of branches and leaves. Brow raised, Manon picked her way to the centre of the mess and, against her better judgement, made to help the stranger up.

Pausing between attempts, she said coolly; "Well, that's one way to make an entrance."    

@pippigrin I hope you don't mind me throwing Manon in! I feel like all my threads involve you haha but Pip is too cute to ignore!
please tag Manon in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 01-22-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Manon - 01-23-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Najya - 01-25-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 01-26-2017, 03:25 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Manon - 01-27-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Najya - 02-01-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 02-03-2017, 01:48 AM