the Rift

i'm going on an adventure!

Najya Posts: 90
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 7 (Tallsun) HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
A'mal :: Plain White Dragon :: Shock Breath Kiki
Najya
Oh, the desert dreams of a river that will run down to the sea, like my heart longs for an ocean to wash down over me.
Najya found herself back in the Threshold, surrounded by the familiar sounds and scents this place.  She was glad to be here in the warmer season, for her last trip in Frostfall had been frightfully cold for the desert-born mare. Even after years in Helovia, it seemed her blood had not thickened nor had she grown any more fond of the bitter chill of winter.  

Unlike many, the desert mare very much liked her adventures into the arms of the Threshold.  You never knew what you were going to find here.  You could never come to this place with any expectations. Najya knew that well by now.  

She picked her way carefully through the trees and over the branches, not following any path in particular.  A’mal flew overhead, scouting for any who might be seeking refuge or assistance...or for those with more nefarious intentions.  Nowadays Najya never left home without her sword securely fastened to her side, even though she hoped she wouldn’t find herself in a situation where she’d be forced to use it.

Little man fighting bear. A’mal said, somewhat uncertainly, through their bond because she couldn’t really discern what was happening between the pony and the bear.  Najya wove her way through the trees as quickly and as the foliage would allow her to do so safely, but was relieved to find that another mare had already arrived and was assisting the pint-sized pegasus.

“Are you quite alright? Not injured, I hope?”  Najya asked, concerned that the tiny fellow had been injured during his fall.   Najya kept a wary eye on the bear, knowing that if need be her magic could keep the creature at bay if it attacked, but she did wonder at what business this little man had with the bear.  A’mal landed, nonchalantly, on the remains of the branch that had been broken and kept a careful watch on the bear - ready to raise the alarm if need be.

“I’m Najya from the Dragon’s Throat.  Who might you be?” the little mare asked, hazel eyes dancing between the two.
image credits || HTML by Reli  

@Manon
@Pippigrin

Please tag NAJYA in all replies. 
Force & magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
Thank you!
pixel base

Messages In This Thread
i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 01-22-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Manon - 01-23-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Najya - 01-25-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 01-26-2017, 03:25 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Manon - 01-27-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Najya - 02-01-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 02-03-2017, 01:48 AM