i'm going on an adventure!

Pippigrin Posts: 77
Dragon's Throat Gladiator atk: 6.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 10hh :: Two HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Brandybuck :: Wolverine :: None Neverrmind

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

OOOPH!

The dainty creature landed with a great thud, his small lungs expelling every last ounce of air held within them. Winded and startled, the hobbit flarred his wings in an attempt to remove the branch from his form - that hungry bear would surely attack!
It was however with great surprise that the bear took his saucepan and ran - the throat of being dropped upon by a hobbit becoming all too real.

"AH-HAH!" Pippin cheered, crawling to his feet after heaving in a few deep breaths of much-needed oxygen. "Did you see that!? Scared him right off I did."
The proud pony tread over the fallen branch - apparently his wepon of choice - and presented himself to the two damsels.

"Are you ladies alright?" The small fellow queeried, quite genuinely mind you. While he remained quite entranced in the fantasy that it had been by his magnificent calculation that the branch had fallen and scared off the bear, he did remain concerned for others present during part of the ordeal.

"My name is Pippigrin Littlefoot. I come from Under-the-Hill" spoke the young man proudly, chest puffed and blue eyes keenly looking above at the taller women.
Both were lithe and slender creatures, however one seemed much more fierce in stature - the other gentle.
"I like your ears! How do you make them like that?" Pippin asked the woman with sand-stained feet and curled marwari ears - to say that he was unworldly and had much to learn was a vast and dangerous understatement. Pippigrin had everything to learn and had far to travel. His crystalline gaze turning next to the spotted woman, one with the most intriguing crown, Pippins smile widened. He hadn't anything to say to that beauty just yet, but he would think of something. He always did.

art: © x coding: © x

@Najya @Manon

Messages In This Thread
i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 01-22-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Manon - 01-23-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Najya - 01-25-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 01-26-2017, 03:25 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Manon - 01-27-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Najya - 02-01-2017, 11:36 PM
RE: i'm going on an adventure! - by Pippigrin - 02-03-2017, 01:48 AM